Welcome to More Then Blog!

The web is an amazing tool to share things! That's why this blog was created! To share stuff! But with less 'background noise' (if you know what I mean)

So feel free to find a post that interests you and START READING

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Next Big Thing?



And its Tuesday folks! Not quite the middle of the week, and not the beggining of it either, but I guess it depends on when your week starts, some on Sunday and some on Monday dosn't matter to me!



--- Okay, its  a short one today... I saw a sign yesterday advertizing Subways new "Personalized Pizza's, now I don't know if its some sort of mid-life crisis, or if they lost a bet from Pizza Hut, but subway and pizza's? Way to put the SUB in SUBway!  Oh yah. and if you've gotten one before, comment and let me know how it tastes!

No comments:

Post a Comment