Welcome to More Then Blog!

The web is an amazing tool to share things! That's why this blog was created! To share stuff! But with less 'background noise' (if you know what I mean)

So feel free to find a post that interests you and START READING

Friday, January 11, 2013

Cookie Wrestling

So, woke up and it was -28 this morning, YIKES.... Feels like the cold part of Antarctica!
Anyways...

--- So the Flue has been spreading around like... Well... The Flue! Hospitals in Alberta are filling up to the point that they are canceling surgeries, imagine being the guy who has to get a surgery and the doctor has to tell him "sorry, this one guy's been coughing and sneezing all morning, we'll do that heart transplant next week right? Ahh winter, you never fail us!

--- So this cut yourself for Justin thing? I cut myself opening something yesterday, does that count?

--- Okay, so before I say buh-bye, I was watching the news and apparently there was this ferry crash in NYC I believe, they hit the dock so hard that people "flew" off their seats like superman in snowstorm! One person quoted that  "we docked as usual, but we were going to fast and we hit it head on with such force that I was knocked out from whiplash".  Damn, if it were that easy to knock yourself off, how come roller coasters haven't been sued for "whiplash knockouts" (could be a new wresting move though).

Well, that's all for me... Again, comment, Click that good ol Google Plus button and get back to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment